Big Brake Kits
Big Brake Kits
Big Brake Kits give your vehicle that Supercar look and feel, and exceed stock performance in two areas. First, Larger rotors increase heat capacity. Second, Stiffer calipers and stainless steel lines reduce system compliance.
The ultimate in brake upgrades comes in the form the the Stoptech Performance Big Brake Kit. Remove your lousy stock size brake rotor and caliper combo and replace them with high quality, max performance Stoptech rotors, calipers and pads. Larger rotors means increased heat capacity and also better venting allowing the driver to brake harder, longer. The Calipers are rated stiffer than most competitions 2 piece calipers and complimented with stainless steel lines to reduce system compliance, providing consistent pedal feel and confidence-inspiring responsiveness.
Stoptech developed the Balanced Brake Upgrade philosophy which precisely apportions front and rear braking resources while factoring in vehicle weight transfer under braking. This is to ensure brake torque is balanced between the front and rear of the car based on its driving characteristics. Having an unbalanced braking setup can easily rob you of performance.
A certified mechanic is always recommended to perform the install and initial break in steps of any brake upgrade. Installation is slightly more technical since hardware/lines, calipers, rotors, and pads will be replaced.Made in the USA
Advantages of Stop Tech over other brake upgrades:
- Shorter stopping Distance
- Better Brake Modulation
- Firmer Brake Pedal
- Less Brake Fade
Feature Benefits Summary:
- Balanced Brake Upgrades with optimum brake bias offer the shortest stopping distance with the best pedal feel.
- Our patented AeroRotors with the best airflow available result in better cooling, less fade and longer rotor and pad life.
- The stiffest aftermarket calipers with patented bridge result in better clamping under hard braking and less pad taper.
- Track testing of new applications ensures optimum performance.